How do I earn Rewards?
You can earn Bluegreen Rewards one of two ways; the most common way is by making purchases with the Co-branded Barclays card. You can also earn rewards when a Qualified Referral becomes a deeded vacation owner while traveling on an exclusive Bluegreen Rewards branded vacation package.
What can I redeem Rewards for?
Is there a minimum or maximum to the amount of Rewards I can earn/redeem?
- Maintenance Fees (most popular)
- Vacation Club Dues
- Exchange Fees
- MasterCard Reward Cards
- Tanger Outlet Mall Rewards Cards
- Restaurant Cards
- Bluegreen Vacations Bonus Time Stays
No, you can earn and redeem an endless amount of Rewards as long as the program continues and your account remains open, active and in good standing.
How do I redeem Rewards?
What are limitations/exclusions?
- Login to your Bluegreen Owner account
- Click on Rewards at the top of the screen
- Then click on Redeem Rewards
- Your current available rewards and rewards expiring soon will display at the top of this screen
Bluegreen Rewards expire on the first day of every month, three years from the date awarded
- Choose your redemption type
- Select the amount of rewards you'd like to redeem for (Maintenance fees can be any amount and Reward Cards increments range from 2,500-15,000)
- Click Add to Cart
- Your Rewards Cart will display at the bottom. If everything is correct, click Proceed to Checkout
- Your order summary will appear on the next screen. Double check the order information as well as your shipping information, then click Place Order.
If you or your Qualified Referrals are a resident of ID, ND, SD, you are not eligible for this benefit. To view the Official Rules, please click here
Other Rewards Restrictions
You may not earn Rewards during a billing cycle in which any of the following occur:
- You fail to make the minimum payment due by its payment due date. Your account becomes delinquent.
- Your account is otherwise in default under your cardmember agreement with us.
- You, or an authorized user on the account, engage in any illegal activity through the use of your account or engage in activity that is deemed abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You are in default of any obligations to Bluegreen or its affiliates.
Your rewards may be forfeited if any of the above restrictions occur or the following:
- Your account becomes seriously delinquent, as determined by us at our sole discretion
- You or we close your account for any reason
- You, or any authorized user on the account, engage in fraudulent activity on your account