- Bluegreen Rewards is a member rewards program, operated and administered in the State of Florida by Encore Rewards, Inc. (hereinafter “ERI”), a Delaware corporation.
- Bluegreen Rewards is only available to certain owners (“Owners”) of timeshare interests offered and sold by Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, Inc. (hereinafter “Bluegreen”) or an authorized seller of Bluegreen interests. Sampler Members are not eligible to redeem Bluegreen rewards dividends unless they become deeded Bluegreen Vacation Club owners. Enrollment/membership in the program is automatic when you submit your first referral or engage in any other activity for which Bluegreen Rewards are awarded. By enrolling in this program, you become an Bluegreen Rewards Member and you agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- ERI reserves the right to restrict or suspend this program to a specific member or the entire member base and/or to change, alter, terminate or make any other changes to Bluegreen Rewards and/or to the rules it deems necessary or desirable at any time without prior notice. This includes, but is not limited to, increasing or decreasing levels of Bluegreen Dividends required to redeem rewards, redemption values and/or changing of rewards.
- Bluegreen Rewards Members earn Bluegreen Dividends, the Bluegreen Rewards currency, redeemable for various awards (“Rewards”). The Rewards are detailed in the Bluegreen Vacation Club owner materials. Residents of Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota and Pennsylvania (the“Restricted States”) or any states where applicable state licensing and registration requirements have not been met are not eligible to receive Bluegreen Dividends for providing referrals. This list of states is subject to change. In addition, redemption of Bluegreen Dividends is void where prohibited by law. Referral guests who reside in a Restricted State or any states where applicable state licensing and registration requirements have not been met may not be contacted and the referring Bluegreen Rewards Member will not receive Bluegreen Dividends for such referrals.
- Bluegreen Rewards Members’ receipt and redemption of Bluegreen Dividends may be subject to tax liability. Payment of foreign, federal, state and local taxes incident to the receipt and redemption of Bluegreen Dividends, and any and all applicable fees imposed by entities other than ERI or its affiliates, are the obligation of the Bluegreen Rewards Member.
- Membership in Bluegreen Rewards along with any Bluegreen Dividends that may have been issued to a Bluegreen Rewards Member, may be suspended, limited or revoked at the sole discretion of ERI if the Bluegreen Rewards member fails to pay any Bluegreen or Bluegreen affiliate bill or account when due. Receipt or redemption of Bluegreen Dividends is limited to Bluegreen Owners in good standing.
- Only natural persons are eligible to participate in Bluegreen Rewards and corporations and/or other legal entities are not eligible for Bluegreen Dividends. A single Bluegreen Rewards account shall be maintained for joint Owners or purchasers of vacation products or services offered by Bluegreen or an affiliate of Bluegreen.
- Any additional costs associated with redemption of Bluegreen Dividends shall be borne solely by the Bluegreen Rewards Member.
- By participating in Bluegreen Rewards, each Bluegreen Rewards Member agrees to use, without charge or compensation, of his or her name, likeness, and other personal information for advertising and promotional purposes relating to Bluegreen Rewards and other promotions conducted by ERI, Bluegreen or their respective affiliates in compliance with applicable law. Each member agrees that ERI, Bluegreen, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising agencies, printers, other suppliers, and other persons involved in the design, administration or fulfillment of Bluegreen Rewards (hereinafter the “Releasees”) shall not be liable for, and each member hereby releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold Releasees harmless from and against, for any liability, injury (including death) or loss of any kind or nature incurred by any person or to any property in connection with the receipt or redemption of Bluegreen Dividends.
- All Bluegreen Rewards Member name and address changes must be made to the Bluegreen Rewards Service Center at 855-645-2211. Name change requests must include supporting legal documentation, signature, date and member account number.
Earning Bluegreen Dividends
- A Bluegreen Rewards Member will be eligible to receive Bluegreen Dividends in accordance with ERI offerings as may be determined by ERI from time to time.
- Bluegreen Dividends expire on the last day of the 37th calendar month following the date they are earned.
- Bluegreen Dividends are not transferrable, may not be sold, bartered or purchased, and have no cash value.
- A Bluegreen Rewards Member can access or log into their online Bluegreen account at www.bluegreenrewards.com to view their Bluegreen Dividend activity or print their statement. Account activity includes, and the activity statement will reflect, earned Bluegreen Dividends, expiring Bluegreen Dividends and redeemed Bluegreen Dividends.
- In the event Bluegreen Dividends are not accurately reflected in the Bluegreen Rewards Member’s online account, the member is encouraged to call the Bluegreen Rewards Service Center at 855-645-2211. Bluegreen Rewards Members may be required to provide copies of all documentation in support of any claim of account inaccuracy. Accounts may take up to six weeks to correct. Requests for changes relating to activity that occurred more than one year from the date of the activity cannot be accommodated.
- From time to time, ERI may offer limited-time promotions for earning additional and/or bonus Bluegreen Dividends. The promotions will feature their own terms and conditions and may not be available in every state, or to all Bluegreen Rewards Members.
- Due to state laws and regulations and/or ERI’s policy, residents of Restricted States are not eligible to receive Bluegreen Dividends for providing referrals. Additionally, Bluegreen Rewards members will not receive Bluegreen Dividends for their referral guests who reside in a Restricted State or any states where applicable state licensing and registration requirements have not been met.
Bluegreen Vacation Club Qualified Referral
- In order to earn Bluegreen Dividends a Qualified Referral (as herein defined) must have been registered by the referring owner at www.bluegreenrewards.com, by mailing a completed referral card to [Attn: Bluegreen Rewards 4960 Conference Way North, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431] or by calling the Bluegreen Rewards Member Service Center prior to the referral guest attending an approximately 90-120 minute Bluegreen sales presentation. Failure to supply complete information may result in the inability to award Bluegreen Dividends for the referral guest. Once the referral has been registered the referral will be assigned to that Bluegreen Rewards Member for 2 years. After the two years, the referral will be removed from the referring owner’s or Bluegreen Rewards Member’s account. “Qualified Referrals” must meet the following requirements (which are subject to change):
- Qualified Referrals must be of legal age over the age of 25
- Qualified Referrals must NOT be a resident of a Restricted State
- At least one member of the touring party must be 25 years of age or older and either: (i) be a deeded owner of a single family home, condominium, or housing cooperative (co-op) that is his/her legal permanent residence or; or (ii) have a verifiable household income of $60,000 or more per year and be creditworthy (at least one member of the touring party must have at least the minimum credit score established by this offer’s sponsor). Qualified Referrals must complete an approximately 90-120 minute Bluegreen Vacation Club sales presentation (MD residents are encouraged but, not required to attend)
- If married, or cohabitating husband and wife or cohabitants (as the case may be) must attend the sales presentation together (counts as one referral guest)
- If co-habitating, proof must be provided by valid Government ID showing an identical primary residential address
- Qualified Referrals may not be Bluegreen employees or property owners
- Qualified Referrals must have not participated in any Bluegreen promotion within the past 15 months Qualified Referrals must bring a valid credit or debit card (bearing a MasterCard, Visa or American Express logo) and photo ID to the sales presentation
- Qualified Referrals must attend a Bluegreen sales presentation lasting approximately 90-120 minutes.
- Qualified Referrals may not be travelling with a group (defined as two or more parties traveling together who are not “personally known” to each other prior to booking travel)
Qualified Referrals must be an individual “personally known” to the referring Bluegreen Rewards Member and the referring Bluegreen Rewards Member must provide a correct and current name, address and home phone number for his/her Qualified Referral. Additionally, a Qualified Referral must have knowledge that the Bluegreen Rewards Member submitted his/her name to Bluegreen prior to submission; and the Bluegreen Rewards Member must not require compensation from the Qualified Referral. In all instances, Bluegreen shall have the exclusive right to determine if a referral is "personally known" to a Bluegreen Rewards Member and/or if a referral constitutes a Qualified Referral.
ERI reserves the right to limit the location your referral guest may visit in order to comply with applicable state registration requirement.
Bluegreen Rewards Members will only receive Bluegreen Dividends one time per Qualified Referral (i.e. if a Qualified Referral purchases more than one (1) interest, Bluegreen Dividends will be given one time only).
In the event of a duplication of a Qualified Referral (i.e. when multiple owners provide the same referral) only one owner (as selected by the Qualified Referral) will receive applicable Bluegreen Dividends for such Qualified Referral.
Except as may otherwise may be expressly agreed to in writing, Bluegreen Rewards Members are prohibited from engaging in any marketing or sales promotions on behalf of ERI or Bluegreen or their affiliates.
Bluegreen Dividends will be awarded, upon or up to 8 weeks, after the Qualified Referral’s contract closing date
If a Qualified Referral purchases a Sampler or non-deeded membership and then upgrades to a deeded Bluegreen ownership within two years of the referral registration date (as determined by Bluegreen), the referring Bluegreen Rewards Member will be awarded Bluegreen Dividends for the Bluegreen purchase.
Requesting A Reward
- Redemption requests must be made by calling the Bluegreen Rewards Service Center, by going online, or by mailing or faxing the request to: Bluegreen Rewards Service Center 4960 Conference Way North, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 3343,1 Phone: 855-645-2211/ Fax: 800.993.8485 / Online:
- All Bluegreen Dividend Rewards are subject to availability at the time of redemption or booking and to any restrictions of suppliers. Rewards may be substituted with Rewards of equal or greater value.
- Certain blackout dates may apply to certain Rewards and may limit Bluegreen Rewards Members' ability to redeem Bluegreen Dividends for those Rewards. A two-day minimum stay is required for redeeming Bluegreen Dividends for Bonus Time. Resort accommodations must be requested at least 14 days in advance of the requested arrival date. To reschedule a reservation, the Bluegreen Rewards Member must notify the reservation department at least 3 days in advance. Accommodations are based on double occupancy. ERI reserves the right to substitute any accommodations subject to availability. A confirmation voucher, valid form of picture identification and a major credit or debit card are required upon check-in.
- Redemption of Bluegreen Dividends for resort accommodations does not cover transportation, taxes, meals, gratuities or any other additional expenses. These are the responsibility of the redeeming Bluegreen Rewards Member.
- Due to changes in the cost of services charged by suppliers and other factors, the amount of Bluegreen Dividends required to receive Rewards is subject to change without notice. In addition, ERI reserves the right to delete or substitute Rewards offered at any time.
- These Official Rules supersede all previous rules.
- Bluegreen Rewards Members may not combine Bluegreen Dividends.
- If a person other than the Bluegreen Rewards Member attempts to redeem accrued Bluegreen Dividends, the redemption will be denied and ERI may, at its discretion, revoke the Bluegreen Dividends.
These rules are subject to changes without notice. The Bluegreen Rewards Program is operated and administered in the State of Florida and is governed by the laws and regulations of the State of Florida. Any and all disputes concerning the Bluegreen Rewards Program or ERI shall be heard and/or adjudicated in Palm Beach County, Florida. Pursuant to Florida law without regard to conflict of law principles.